I co-wash my hair every 2-3 days and shampoo wash every 7- 10 days. I will try and post about the process which you can find under Haircare Days.
- I ALWAYS pre-poo with a pre-treatment prior to a shampoo wash. This protects my hair during the wash and reduces split ends. I also detangle my hair thoroughly prior to washing. I pre-poo using a specific pre-treatment for at least 30 minutes.
- Deep condition
- Apply leave in conditioner, then style
- To style I either shingle my hair or wash and go
Maintenance and Styling
- Now that my hair is so short, styling is very simple. I either lave it to hair dry as is or define my curls by shingling.
- I spritz my hair with water every day to keep it moisturised.
- At night, I moisturize and seal with oil and then cover with a satin scarf or bonnet.
- I detangle using the Felicia Leatherwood Detangling Brush and a detangling product. I take myself of to my stylist for a trim/re-shape every 3 months
- Vitabiotics New Mum Post Natal Formula
- Omega 3,6,9
- Philip Kingsley Elasticizer Extreme
- Kerastase Nutritive Immersion Pre-Shampoo Treatment
- Original Moxie Emollience
- Shea Moisture Manuka Honey & Mafura Oil Intensive Hydration Shampoo
- Carol’s Daughter Black Vanilla Moisture & Shine Hydrating Conditioner
- As I Am Coconut CoWash Cleansing Conditioner
- Logona Rhassoul Patchouli cleansing gel
- Shea Moisture Manuka Honey & Mafura Oil Intensive Hydration Masque
- Kerastase Nutri-Thermique Hair Masque
- Joico K-Pak Revitaluxe
- Curl Junkie Curl Assurance Smoothing Lotion
- NXS Nature Intense Moisturising Lotion
- Mizani H2O Intense Night Treatment
Serums & Heat Protectants:
- CHI Silk Infusion (heat protectant)
- Eco Styler Olive Oil Gel
- Curls Curl Creme Brule
- Curls Cashmere Curls Jelly
- Shea Moisture Curl Enhancing Smoothie
- Shea Butter
- Castor Oil
- Ego Professional Travel Hairdryer