I wash her hair every 7-10 days, usually on the weekend.
- Detangle with a detangling product
- Deep condition for 3-5 minutes
- Apply leave in conditioner, then style
- To style I either braid/twist it or put it into bunches
Maintenance and Styling
- I keep Miss E’s hair in a protective style during the week to keep it tangle free. Mostly I twist her hair.
- I spritz her hair with water and apply a natural oil every day to keep it moisturised.
- She uses a satin bonnet to protect her hair at night.
- I try not to comb through her hair outside of her haircare days. I detangle using a mixture of my fingers, the Tangle Teezer and a detangling product.
- Well Baby Infant Liquid by Vitabiotics
- Dairy Free Probiotics for babies
- Mielle Organics Babassu Conditioning Shampoo
- Mielle Organics Detangling Co-wash
- Mielle Organics Babassu Oil Mint Deep Conditioner
- Joico Moisture Recovery Treatment Masque
- Mielle Organics White Peony Leave-in Conditioner
- Giovanni Direct Leave-in
- Trepadora Papaya Slip Taming Potion
- As I am Gel
- Hairveda Cocasta Oil
- Mielle Organics Mint Almond Oil
- Tangle Teezer