Created by Laronda Andersson, Gro-aut Solutions Hair Care Products are specially formulated to address the specific needs to promote healthy hair growth. Our products were born out of the frustration of the inability to gain and maintain long beautiful healthy hair. Along with our step by step hair growth regime, our products will enable you to reach the long healthy hair goal you have always desired.
The system of products contain a host of natural and Ayurvedic ingredients which are tried and tested to promote healthy hair growth. As far as I can tell it is an oil intensive system built around basic haircare principles. The products work in tangent with the following regimen:
- Wash hair twice a week (a minimum of 1x per week), 1st using our Gro-aut Herbal Shampoo. Rinse thoroughly. (To encourage hair growth with thickness, use our Gro-aut Sulfate Free Shampoo in this step instead.)
- Then wash hair with our Jojoba Shampoo. Rinse thoroughly. (This step can be skipped if using the Gro-aut Sulfate Free Shampoo)
- Afterwards, apply our Jojoba Conditioner with Chamomile and Tea tree oil. Do not rinse. You may rinse if desired but leave on for at least five minutes before rinsing. (To encourage hair growth with thickness, use our Gro-aut Herbal Conditioner in this step instead.)
- Oil scalp with bhringraj hair oil, mahabhringraj oil, and GRO-AUT oil.
- Then, oil hair, not scalp, with coconut oil paying particular attention to oiling the ends.
- Gently comb through hair to distribute conditioner and oils from roots to ends.
- Style as usual.
I have not tried these products but I’m a big supporter of Ayurvedic hair care and know that the herbs work. What Gro-aut does is combine the power of these herbs in an easy to use product and regimen which most people find convenient. For all my UK ladies, you’ll have to cough up the shipping and customs charges to get these products.
These products are proving to be quite popular and there is even a Group on Hairlista with over 400 members actively using these products and apparently seeing results (you need to be registered with Hairlista to view the Group).
Check out Myfasthairgrowth for more details and you may find the following video interesting.